In the past few months, I’ve stumbled across a great new hobby of creating my own Lightroom Presets and using them to edit my photos. I’m loving it!! I mostly love that you can use them BOTH with your Adobe CC Lightroom account on desktop, as well as completely free on the Lightroom app. And recently, I’ve gotten SO many messages how I’m editing my photos, so I decided to share them with y’all (all fo’ free, cause who doesn’t love free stuff?!)
**a little caveat… pretty please don’t go download these and sell them, cause I put a lot of hard work into them (: thanks humans, please be kind & honest!!
Here are some thumbnail versions of how each of the presets looks, and instructions on how to use them below!
TO USE ON DESKTOP LIGHTROOM:
- Download the .XMP files at this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ETobhY0jFUlNyjvuotwSyhOYRB2zoIkk
- Open Adobe Lightroom CC
- File— Import Profiles & Presets
- Select the files to Import
- The presets will be listed under “User Presets”!
TO USE ON MOBILE LIGHTROOM APP:
- Download the .DNG files at this link and save to photos: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1aeZd4B5fKOOxiPKcEyHoYAG55nNCm1hO (they’ll probably appear as a blank screen, not a picture, so don’t worry!)
- Open Lightroom app
- Import the DNG files as any other photo
- Click the three dots in the right corner of your screen & save as preset
- You can delete the images from your camera roll once the presets have been saved!
Have fun editing your photos friends!!! Enjoy (: